Churchville Cemetery "Illinois Spirit Quest"
In Illinois, United States
How Geocaching Works
This cache is hidden for the
I scream for a "Dutch Treat" event.
Attendees got a list that day with the coordinates.
Be respectful in your search and of the area.
you're looking for a small lock and lock container
This is a series of 5 Dutchlandian ISQ caches.
This is a two stage multi:
There are many old graves on this cemetery.
At the first stage: N 41° 56.094 W 87° 57.253 look for Anna's grave (her maiden name is Uhlhorn).
For ABC subtract 27 from the last three digits from the year in which Anna died.
For D count the total number of "O"s in both here married and maiden names.
For E subtract the day of birth from the day of death.
For F count how many times the character N appears on the grave. (both upper and lower case)
Final stage coords = N41 55.ABC W87 57.DEF
DuPage County Forest Preserve District: PERMIT #208
1. This cache is placed on the DuPage County Forest Preserve property with permission.
2. Do not place food, inappropriate, offensive or hazardous materials in container.
3. DuPage County Forest Preserve hours are 1 hour after sunrise until 1 hour after sunset.
4. It is your responsibility to be aware of the rules and regulations.
5. All Forest Preserve rules and regulations apply.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 5/19/2013 9:31:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time (4:31 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum