SomewhereInIA-Virtual Dog Day
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Indoor Cache, but of course it can't be that easy. First, you have to help a dog, have his day.
'Hay Dog' originally had his day in ND, and recently moved to the area
This is in a retail store, so it has limited hours of operation.
Don't be a geocheater enabler, or you will be bitten
Downloading files from the internet is not always safe and the user downloads the files at their own risk.
DOWNLOAD THE PUZZLE HERE
- Necassary instructions on where the cache is located from the Lat&Lon.
If you find a bug, or are having problems getting it to run, please email me.
10/22/06 1.00 Original
If you (or your kid) would be interested in creating a similar puzzle, I would gladly be willing to help. It does not require too much programing skills, and if you do all the leg work, I would even be willing to write the program for you. Just need the following:
To get more ideas, here are 2 other 'virtual' caches, which are a little harder then Virtual Dog Day
- A map of the rooms Rooms (such as Bed, Yard, Deck, etc..)
- Contents of each room
- What you have to do to get to next room, such as (sniff..., north, east, climb, jump, etc...)
- Puzzles or actions that need to be performed along the way.
- Humor (such as peeing on the flowers)
- Camos by other geocachers.
- More humor.
- GCJY6B The Adventures of 1Geocacher
- GCW669 SomeVirtualAdventure-Out of gas! (mine)
ragre uryc jura cebzcgrq.
Svany, zntargvp ovfba, fubhyqre uvtu
Last Updated: on 2/15/2013 10:14:34 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (6:14 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum