Cruse of the FTF " Iowa # 1 "
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Curse of the FTF (Iowa # 1)
Curse of FTF Iowa
This is a cursed cache for all First to Finders out there. If you are the FTF for a
cache in this series and you choose to play, you are cursed with the obligation to
place another "The Curse of the FTF" cache and therefore extending the series.
This concept is in play in Fredericksburg, VA and Omaha, Nebraska.
Now to time to step it up State wide
All are running strong in the series.
You are looking Camo MatchStick Container
Curse of FTF Iowa
Guidelines for this series are below:
1) FTF'er should place the next cache in the series (The Curse of the FTF #)
within 2 months Other wise the curse will prevent you from ever getting
another FTF again!!! HA HA!!
2) You should only be a FTF for this series once. This spreads the
FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play along.
3) Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.).
4) You should include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series.
5) We would like to keep this series in the Sate of Iowa
but if you must step out side the line do so.
6) If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to Continue the game.
PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF,
etc the option to continue the game.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series...
Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches
that have a requirement to place additional cache or caches as a
condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so,
but it can't be required. Please include this note in your decription
or your cache may not get approved!
Enjoy the Hunt.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 9/26/2012 4:17:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time (11:17 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum