BuG <\]i[/> mE
In California, United States
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
This is a normal-sized ammo can container hidden in a well-traveled spot.
-=:: BuG <\]i[/> mE ::=-
We don't have a travel bug exchange cache in this area, so we thought we would hide one. What better place to put it than one where bugs are welcomed? This spot is between two pieces of State property, and stealth should be used when parking, approaching and logging your find.
The point/theme of this cache is obviously Travel Bugs, and this is a great place to pick them up or drop them off in their travels. There is room in the cache for many Travel Bugs, Hitchhikers, Geo-Coins, Geotag [www.geotagtracker.com] items, but anything else you place here should be bug-related, please, to maintain the theme.
When first placed, this cache contained the following "Bugs" and a few bug-gy things:
- There and Back Again II - Smith River TB (on it's way to the Smith River in Montana)
- J.J. the Casino Elk TB - who wants to visit Las Vegas, the French Riviera and all casinos in between
- Dr. Strangebug TB - he wants to go anywhere he can fly
- Ruby the Turtle TB - she wants to visit as many caches as possible
- Superman's Super Crew - a GMC with a yen for comic shops (Geo-Tagged)
- Woody's Hunt - Woody is missing his hat, can you help him find it? (Geo-Tagged)
- a Bookcrossing.com registered book
- a Where's George registered dollar
Tehof jbhyq ybir guvf uvqvat fcbg!
Last Updated: on 5/22/2013 6:13:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time (1:13 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum