To complete this challenge you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Find 25 souvenir's.
- Any posted "Found It" logs that do not meet the requirements of this challenge will be deleted.
- If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit this cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met the requirements of this challenge, you may then post a "Found It" log without having to revisit the cache.
- If you are a premium member one way that you can demonstrate that you have met this challenge is by posting a screen shot of your Souvenir's from your Statistics tab.
- Premium Members can see the statistics of Regular Members so if you log a Found It on this Challenge cache I can verify if you qualify as long as you haven't turned off your statistics (in other words I can see yours but you can't).
- FTF Honors go to the first person (or team) to sign and qualify, if multiple people signed at the same time and qualify, Co-FTF works. Please notify twofingersdown or bjmccacher with any questions.
More information about the trail:
The Oak Creek trail was on old railroad line that was taken out of service in 1993 and turned into the trail in 1996. To find out more information click here. We hope that you enjoy the trail as much as we do.