The cache IS at the posted coordinates!
Please read the description below for logging requirements.
Numbers. We are fascinated by them. We love to celebrate milestones and goals met of various numbers. But for this challenge you will be going for variety, not necessarily quantity.
To Log this Challenge
The Challenge is to find a minimum of one cache for at least seven different types. The mix is totally up to you, just as long as you include at least 7 different types of cache finds in your day. You must also locate and sign the logbook for this challenge.
Find Seven Different Cache Types in One Day
Tell us about your eclectic day any way you see fit, such as posting a relevant screen shot, creating a public bookmark list, or simply listing the caches in your log.
The Rules and Regulations
- This cache, being listed as a "Mystery", can not be counted towards the requirements of this challenge. You must find another "Mystery" cache.
- There are no date restrictions for this Challenge. Previous finds DO count, so you may already qualify.
- All cache types past, present, and future ARE allowed for this Challenge: Traditional, Multi-cache, Virtual, Letterbox Hybrid, Unknown (Mystery), Webcam, Wherigo, Earthcache, Event, CITO, Mega-Event, Project APE, Maze Adventure Exhibit, and Locationless (Reverse)
- Bonus points for finding a benchmark or Waymark on the same day, but these do NOT count toward your seven.
- If you haven't yet qualified, feel free to visit the cache, pick up or drop off trackables, sign the log and post a note, but in order to log a find, you must have fulfilled the requirements.
Special thanks to shell1fish permission to use this concept. (Although it has been modified)