South Bound Roadtrip
In Maryland, United States
How Geocaching Works
Relax and share your journey at this rest stop.
Currently, you are traveling South Bound on I-95. You are:
As you can see, the possibilities of the places you can visit from this small micro cache are large. Most people who find this cache are either on a road trip or have been on one.
- 18 miles from the DC boarder.
- Approximately 27 miles from Annapolis, MD.
- 30 miles from the Virginia Boarder
- 133 miles from Richmond, VA
- Approximately 240 miles from Virginia Beach, VA
- Approximately 360 miles from Raleigh, NC
- Approximately 460 miles from Myrtle Beach, NC
- Approximately 670 miles from Atlanta, GA
- Approximately 1,080 miles from Miami, FL
If you are on a trip, where is this road taking you to? If you are not on a trip, what was the final destination of a recent road trip you've been on?
Don't forget to bring a writing utensil to this cache.
While at this rest stop, you should stop and check out the other two caches here. Southbound Roach Motel(GCY7J7) and I-95 South MicroBreak(GC1P9HB).
Congratulations to jkti for the FTF. Congratulations to ras_oscar for the 100th find.
| Kid Friendly Lunchtime Cache No Poison Plants Nearby No Thorns
Available year-round Less than 500 ft. from car to cache
Accessible in Winter
Cactus / Spiney Plants Nearby Beware of Muggles! Bring a pen or pencil Park n Grab
Uvture guna lbhe gverf.
Last Updated: on 5/15/2013 5:09:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time (12:09 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum