100 in a day- Challenge Central
In Arkansas, United States
How Geocaching Works
Numbers! We are fascinated by them.
Milestones celebrate progress made and goals reached.
The number 100 denotes a certain sense of accomplishment.
Please accept this series of Challenge Caches as a celebration of your achievements or as a goal to complete.
There is nothing tricky or difficult about this particular hide, the difficult part is qualifying to seek it.
The cache is at the posted coordinates. But in order to log a find on this one, there is something extra you will need to do. In addition to finding the cache and signing the logbook, you must complete the following challenge:
You must find 100 caches (or more) in one calendar day.
Here are the rules:
1. All of the caches must be found on the same calendar day.
2. To even the playing field the challenge must be completed on or after the date that this cache is placed (some of you more experienced cachers might already have accomplished this without even trying, but you know you'd like to do it all over again, right?)
3. This cache may not be counted towards you 100 needed for the challenge.
4. You cannot claim your previously found caches again for the sake of this challenge. (These must be new finds for you as a cacher.)
5. After logging your online logs, you will need to post a note on this cache page that includes the date you met the challenge.
6. Once I review the list, I will give the okay to claim the final smilie on this cache page.
7. Have fun, that is what geo-caching is all about!
Please Note: You are welcome to find the cache, sign the log, and write comments on this cache page but you cannot log this cache as "found" unless you meet the requirements and have furnished proof to the cache owner as specified above.
The coordinates are real and if anyone finds this cache, signs the log, and logs a "found it" online without having verified their qualification to do so, will be forcing me to unceremoniously remove their log online and your puzzle-solving karma will take a nasty hit..... It is all for fun, and this cache is to honor those power cachers who have met this challenge!!
Not a requirement, but we would enjoy hearing about your busy day of finds in your online log.
First to Find Honors go to RKLMBL!!!!!!!!!!!
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 3/18/2013 7:40:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time (2:40 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum