A Dicey Situation
In Illinois, United States
How Geocaching Works
The coordinates listed are not the final coordinates. But if you want to go there, you can see where I parked when I placed this cache. I think I ate an apple when I was there. Look at the picture. Print it out. Take it to work. Stare at it on the train in the quiet car if you like. It is totally solvable. It is also going to be a bit tricky. I have left clues for you in the pic. you will be looking for a lock-n-lock in the forest.
Congrats to Darth Leviosa, mgbmusic, and Odyn for the FTF
It scanned on my blackberry. so you shouldn't have a problem. :)
In the picture you will see many dice. Polyhedral dice. Standard dice. Dice with letters. Dice with ridiculous stuff on them. Your duty. To decipher what in the world toppercat came up with in this infernal picture. It will be difficult. But it is solvable. And I have left many different types of clues within the picture. I have also left some "not so helpful" hints. Once you figure out whats going on, then the real fun begins, deciphering it. You can if you have to, check the Geochecker and double check your work. Although once you figure it out, you will absolutely know that you did it right. Good luck. Toppercat
You can check your answers for this puzzle on GeoChecker.com.
Starting contents include:
1. A log book. duh.
2. A small cheap... I mean expensive trophy for 1st 2nd and 3rd to find cachers.
3. A brand new Wham-o Superball made of Amazing Zectron! Whatever it is it must be incredible.
4. A hand made Aluminum whistle by the Austin Polytechnical Academy in Chicago.
5. A small keychain compass.
6. And... Get ready for this... Speaking of keychains... A keychain made by me, Toppercat, out of a small piece of brass that I used to make my Polyhedron Puzzle. First to find party can fight over it. lol.
Have fun and be safe.
Gurer ernyyl ner n ohapu bs uvagf nyernql. Xrrc ybbxvat.
Just in case you can't read it in the main pic.
Last Updated: on 5/12/2013 8:15:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time (3:15 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum