When you log a geocache, do you secretly practice your movie star autograph? Well, here’s your chance to put all that practice to good use. At this year’s Geocaching Block Party, we’re going to showcase geocacher stardom with the second annual Geocaching International Film Festival.
- Films can be in any family-friendly genre: narrative, documentary, music video, animation, experimental, etc…
- If you are “spoiling” a geocache in any way in your film, you must have geocache owner permission.
- Film length must not exceed 4 minutes (including credits)
- Only 2 submissions per person will be accepted. A separate submission form is required for each entry.
- Non-English language films are encouraged, but must be subtitled in English
- No submission fee
- Finalists will be selected to screen at the second annual Geocaching International Film Festival from 8pm–10pm on August 15, 2014.
- Awards will be announced directly following the screening. You do not need to be present to win an award. A single film can win more than one award.
- Submission deadline: July 1, 2014