Every person defines the word “exploration” differently. For one person, it’s spending a night in a tent on the ice shelf in Antarctica. For another, it could be trying a new food or hiking to a view of the world’s most beautiful fjords. Define what exploration means to you with a special Hurtigruten trackable. Show us how you Connect with Your Inner Explorer and you could win an expedition cruise for two in Norway!
Fill out this trackable request form to be entered to receive one of 3,000 limited edition Hurtigruten polar bear or penguin trackables. Take a Hurtigruten trackable on an adventure and show us how you Connect with Your Inner Explorer. Post photos on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with #HGInnerExplorer and #Contest until September 20, 2017.
If your photo is selected, you could win one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize (1 winner): A 7-day Cruise North along the rugged coast of Norway from Bergen to Kirkenes for two people in 2018. Retail value is approximately $5,000. Airfare and taxes are not included and other restrictions apply.
- Second Prize (1 winner): Two Helly Hansen jackets, provided by the Norwegian brand that has been outfitting professional explorers, sailors, and skiers since 1877
- Third Prize (10 winners): Two special edition Hurtigruten coffee mugs
As Norwegians, Hurtigruten knows a thing or two about exploration. They’ve been exploring the world’s most remote places since 1893 when they started delivering the mail and freight to the rugged fjords of Norway. Hurtigruten still transports explorers, freight, and the mail along the coast of Norway 365 days a year.
You could win a 7-day cruise along the coast of Norway that features:
- Breathtaking scenery, an up-close look at authentic culture, and stops in 34 ports
- Departures along the 1,600-mile coast of Norway and its fjords every day of the year
- Opportunities for active exploration like hiking, dog sledding, and small boat tours
- Norway’s Coastal Kitchen – our fjord-to-table dining program featuring locally-harvested meats, seafood, and produce from along the route
- A crossing of the Arctic Circle, a crossing ceremony, and a certificate
They also offer active and authentic cruises to many of the world’s remote places:
- Antarctica – the most remote place on Earth and wildlife watching nirvana
- Central and South America – an explorer’s’ dream, with the legendary Patagonia, Machu Picchu, and the Panama Canal
- North America and Arctic Canada – the land of the caribou, rugged coastline and picturesque towns, and fascinating archaeological sites
- Svalbard – the island gems of Arctic Norway, with more polar bears than people
- The Northwest Passage – a challenge to explorers for centuries
Even the most experienced explorers need some inspiration. Show us how you Connect with Your Inner Explorer and you may win an adventure of your own!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ALL PARTICIPANTS PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND LIABILITY. Purchase will not increase chances of winning. Contest open to legal US residents who are 21 years of age or older at the start of the contest. The Contest starts at 08:00am PT on June 20, 2017 and continues until 11:59pm PT on September 20, 2017. For full Official Rules and entry information, visit www.geocaching.com/innerexplorer. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Hurtigruten, Seattle, WA. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Groundspeak, Inc. DBA Geocaching.