Avast ye mateys! If ye were t’ imagine th’ perfect pirate-themed geocache, ye might reckon o’ this one.
It be in Bonaire, a Caribbean island less than a hundred miles off th’ north coast o’ South America nigh th’ western part o’ Venezuela, ’tis a true destination geocache wit’ all th’ requirements:
- Undeniably, in th’ Caribbean Sea
- Rugged ‘n rocky coastline
- Vivid oceans o’ blue
- Deep, dark, bat-filled caves full o’ lost souls
- An ole marooned fortress from times long ago
- An ole lighthouse t’ look fer trouble
- Lots o’ pirate booty
All o’ the above be found at this geocache. Plus, ye find all th’ proper gear: eye patch, bandana, ‘n a booty box o’ geocachin’ SWAG!
Come and stake yer pirate booty, scallywags!
Continue to explore some of the most amazing geocaches around the world.
Check out all of the Geocaches of the Week on the Geocaching blog. If you would like to nominate a Geocache of the Week, fill out this form.