- WORLD has three common letters, none in the right place.
- DERBY has no common letters.
- BROAD has one common letter, which is in the right place.
- CLEAR has two common letters, both in the right place.
- YEARN has one common letter, which is in the right place.
No letter is repeated twice within the word.
What is the FIVE letter word???
When you figure it out you will need to do some simple math and fill in the blanks, using a=1, b=2.. z=26.
Add up the five letters in the word I am thinking about and call that your "answer".
For the NORTH coordinates SUBTRACT 1 from your "answer" for xx.
For the WEST coordinates, ADD 14 to the "answer" for yy.
N 44 59.xx4
W 093 4y.y70
You can check your answers for this puzzle on