How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Building of St Mary’s church was started in 1840 and finished in 1844. The tower was completed in 1846. It was built on the site of the old Norman church. Stone from Normandy was brought up the Andover Canal by barge from Redbridge.
The cache is a blue plastic container about 4 inches square. There are plenty of car parks in Andover, the closest being at N51 12.508 W001 28.650. Parking is free after 4pm and all day Sundays and bank holidays.
Sbhe srrg uvtu, fvk srrg oruvaq Gubznf Cbagva.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum