Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Sinister Series #1 - Ring Thing
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The cache container holds ONLY a log, you must bring your own FINE writing device.
The idea of the sinister series was conceived for May 1st or MAY DAY since you may feel a need to send a distress call during the search. The major premise of the sinister series is its difficulty -- limited or no spoilers/hints.
- Be careful with the container & replace it exactly as you find it.
- DO NOT openly molest the area. Good geostealth will reduce time/problems.
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to move any bricks, rocks, plants, grass, boulders, etc.
- There is NO DISASSEMBLY required for anything of any kind to obtain this cache.
- Trust your instincts, & you will find it.
***Congratulations to Dawgdoc1 on FTF in 2 days***
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:26:53 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:26 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum