How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A pleasant stop dont' forget the bread for the locals?
The above co-ordinates are for easy parking.
A nice stroll around the Millenium Green and War Memorial, to collect the co-ordinates for this cache.
Answer the following questions and dont forget something to write with.
1. Go to the dog waste bin at the entrance. On the front of the bin count how many letters on the top two lines, then add to this how many letters in sponsers name.This number is IJ.
2. How many rubbish bins can you spot? This is H.
3. The number of park benches (not tables)you can see will give you E.
4. Follow the stepping stones to the cemetary, counting them as you go along. This is FG.
5. Find "Gerald Lea's" headstone and get the third and fourth numbers of the date he passed away? Which gives you CD.
6. Read the headstone of "William Hamer Davis". Add together the letters and numbers of the first five lines, this will give you AB.
The Co-ordinates for the cache are:
Thanks to the Bolas Heathens for donating the cache from their Cache Dispenser Cache..
Gjb Gehaxrq gerr.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum