This cache follows hot on the heels of the success of our Cache Dispenser cache, which we placed to celebrate finding our 2000th cache.
We've really enjoyed seeing the caches from Cache Dispenser being placed and have loved the opportunity to go out and hunt for local caches again.
Although cachers could come back to Cache Dispenser and get another cache to hide, no-one has so we thought the Bank Of Cacheon would do a refurb of it's operations (and also lure cachers back with the promise of a new smiley at the same time!).
Although this is listed as a Unknown / Puzzle cache type, this is only because of the GC.com new rules relating to 'special logging requirements'. There is no puzzle to solve and the cache is at the stated co-ordinates.
The rules of the cache are the same as for Cache Dispenser, so we won't repeat them here as you can see them on the Cache Dispenser page.
We're giving a commitment to supply the ready made caches and in return we do expect the above rules to be adhered to. Anyone who does not hide and publish their new cache within 1 month will have their log deleted.
It goes without saying that you should place the cache in a nice location with a view, some history or something else of interest. We want to encourage more caches to be set round here, but only for a good reason.
We suggest you park at or near N52 47.708 W2 29.119. Once you have found the cache, follow the instructions on the inside of the cache lid.
At the time of placing the cache, there are two regular sized caches and one small cache in it.
The difficulty rating reflects the logging requirements of this cache. The actual cache is more like a difficulty rating 2.
Hall Of Fame
|First to Find:
||Izzy and the Lizard King
|Second to Find:
||Pirates of Shropshire - we luv hunting fa treasure
|Third to Find:
New Caches Resulting From Cache Dispenser - Refurbished
- Horsehay Pool by Pirates of Shropshire - we luv hunting fa treasure - placed 10/7/2007.
- Claverley Concealed by Izzy and the Lizard King - placed 12/7/2007.
- Benthall Hall by Shropshire Conquistadors - placed 21/7/2007.
- On The Road To Rio by browni - placed 30/7/2007.
- Go On, Have A Fumble In The Drumble!! by team pendolino - placed 2/8/2007.
- Rosie's Bone, China Cache by Rosie's Rangers - placed 3/8/2007.
- FP to nowhere by snerdbe - placed 4/8/2007.
- Bangley Triangle (North) by The Washers - placed 5/8/2007.
- Fourth Innings by dmsstonerambler - placed 8/8/2007.
- LQ:Staffordshire - Ancient Oasis by Dibbler + Dulin - placed 18/8/2007 (actually from the original Cache Dispenser cache).
- "Team Diehard" by The Book Of Shadows - placed 27/7/2007 (actually from the original Cache Dispenser cache).
- Merlin by Tizzie - placed 14/9/2007
- FISJAM - A Cachers Challenge by Cannonedwards - placed 4/10/2007
- Blithfield Church by The Haywood Hornet - placed 11/10/2007
- Langley Chapel, Shropshire by gregory371 - placed 27/10/2007
- Morton Corbet Castle, Shropshire by tonibunny - placed 27/10/2007
If you are unsure how to rate this cache just click on the `Rate this cache icon` above and follow instructions.