Little Green Men: The Mother Ship
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The Little Green Men are coming! Stay away from their Hypno-Pods, or you will be forced to do their bidding!
Deep in outer space, the sinister aliens of the planet Micron took notice of our lonely world after monitoring our radio and television signals. Seeing a new opportunity for conquest, the Micron Tyrants dispatched one of their war saucers as an expeditionary force to spearhead the invasion of Earth!
Eager to subjugate the human race the saucer streaked into our atmosphere. Landing in a suburban wooded area, the Little Green Men prepared for their attack by donning their Hypno-Pods; backpacks that emit a strange radiation over a short distance, allowing the invaders to control the minds of their victims.
The attack plan was simple. The advance scouts would spread out to deploy their Hypno-Pods closer to populated areas. Once in place, the local humans could be enslaved, and used to prepare for the landing of the main Invasion Fleet.
All that was needed were a few simple-minded natives that could be forced to help the Micron Scouts find the optimum hiding spots to begin their attack...
This is a Seed Cache, which is a Geocache that contains other, ready-to-hide caches inside (along with standard swag, of course). In this case, once you locate the ‘Mothership’ there will be Little Green Men (LGM) Micros available that you can take and hide under your own name and title. Please note the following:
The actual cache container is Lock&Lock large enough to hold a couple of sandwiches, but it is concealed in a themed outer cover. Also included in the Mothership is a seperate ziplock that contains the Little Green Men micros. Entrance to the Mothership is gained by opening it from the bottom.
- The LGM Micros are not regular trade items. Please do not take one if you cannot hide it and post it on geocaching.com within four weeks.
- Take only one LGM Micro per Geocaching Screen Name, please.
- The cache was hidden with only a few LGM inside. I will build more as the need arises. Please let me know when the supply is low so I can get to work!
- I cannot guarantee that LGM micros will be available at any given time, but if you visit the cache wanting to pick one up and do not find one, make sure that you mention so in your log. You’ll be given priority for the next batch I make, and I'll figure out how to get one to you.
- Name your LGM cache anything you like, and locate it wherever you see fit – it is your hide after all! I ask only that you send me the GC Number once it is published so that I can add it to the 'Little Green Men!' Bookmark List I am maintaining (see the right side of this cache page).
Areas last reported as being under the influence of LGM Hypno-Pods:
Download a Google Earth KMZ File of this map here.
Parking for this cache can be found at N 41° 04.827 W 073° 27.544. From I-95 (either direction), take Exit 13. Turn left onto US-1. After passing a Duchess Restaurant on your left, take a left at the light onto Old Kings Hwy North. Cross the bridge over I-95, and make an immediate right onto Parklands Drive. It looks like an office complex, but there is a Preserve parking lot at the end of the street. It is a very short walk from parking to the hide, but keep an eye out for muggles!
Bireunat bs n ynetr ebpx.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum