How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A rocky stream bed with some trees fallen over creek. The best way in is from the North by hwy 13. Follow the ravine down from the trail head to avoid climbing cliffs.
This cache is located in a deep ravine that has a small creek that runs through it. The cache is a medium sized rubbermaid container that contains a number of tradeable items.
Gur Uhagre fubjf gur jnl
- boot hockey anyoneWinter can be long, but if you have a puck or ball you can pass the days away playing hockey on this Minnesota creek.
- custer-crow-scouts copy.jpg
- If you found this rock than you are realy close
- The hunter shows the wayThis area was suspected once to be a hunting area of the local Indians providing them with a natural causway for game animals.
- Winter WariorUnlike most hunters; These guys are usually wraped up in a warm blanket in the winter.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum