entente Canada Final Stage
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
In order to find this cache you must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Find entente: Canada Stage 1
Step 2: After finding entente: Canada Stage 1 record the following:
- an eastern or western hemisphere coordinate (for a cache in either Australia, United States or the United Kingdom)
- a northern or southern hemisphere coordinate (for a cache in either Australia, United States or the United Kingdom)
- a password for you to obtain information from geocachers in one of the following countries (for a cache in either Australia, United States or the United Kingdom)
- the United States password.
Step 3: With the country password found in Step 2 above contact geocachers in the that country to trade information that will allow you to find the final coordinates for this cache which is located somewhere in the south Vancouver area.
This information will include:
Step 4: If contacted by other geocachers you must provide information you recorded from entente: Canada Stage 1 with geocachers in other countries
- Passwords, eastern hemisphere coordinates, western hemisphere coordinates, northern hemisphere coordinates, southern hemisphere coordinates
How do I start to form an entente? You can post a note here telling other geocachers what passwords and coordinates you have, DO NOT post the actual coordinates or password. You can post notes on the other entente final stages to let other geocachers know what information you have and what you need. You can use geocaching.com to contact other geocachers on what information you would like to trade.
Here are the other final stages:
entente: Australia First Stage
entente: Australia Final Stage
entente: United States First Stage
entente: United States Final Stage
entente: UK First Stage
entente: UK Final Stage
About the cache location:
This cache is not located at the posted coordinates, it is located along a path on the south slope of Vancouver.
Geocachers know most of the paths which are along or near the Fraser River but there are some trails less used by cachers. Until now.
NO BUSHWACKING required!
Va gur fnqqyr oruvaq Whar.