Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The cache is hidden about eight miles south of Marysville near highway 65, but not at the above-listed coordinates. To determine the location of the hide, you must kick back in your favorite chair with a glass of tea and ponder the trivia below.
1. Beavers can hold their breath for 45 minutes under water.
2. The average raindrop falls at 7mph.
3. The Hawaiian alphabet only has 12 letters.
4. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white.
5. The only bird that can swim and not fly is the penguin.
6. Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.
7. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
8. You share your birthday with 9 million others in the world.
To confirm coordinates via GeoChecker (visit link)
(No hints available.)