How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Find all 4 travel bugs to collect all 4 keys. You will then be able to find the cache and unlock the 4 locks.
Cache is not at the listed coordinates. The coordinates are located on the keys.
Congrats to TatteredShoes on the First To Find!
Welcome to "Under Lock and Key" or should I say "Under Locks and Keys."
This is not your normal cache and dash, it will take some time collecting all four keys.
These keys will be moving from cache to cache or cacher to cacher as all good travel bugs do.
So the difficulty and driving distance will vary, and that is part of the fun!
Below is a link to each of the four travel bugs:
Key 1 (TB1CWX7) Contains first part of north coord
Key 2 (TB1CWWA) Contains second part of north coord
Key 3 (TB1CWXP) Contains first part of west coord
Key 4 (TB1CWX1) Contains second part of west coord
Now I realize this may cause some interesting situations such as two Geocachers having two keys each...
Take the opportunity to go together and make a new friend, greet an old friend, or put the keys back in circulation and attempt the cache at a later time.
The cache is an ammo box and is secured with 4 uniquely keyed locks. The initial contents are:
1. Un-Activated Travel Bug Dog Tag & Found It key chain (FTF Prize)
2. Various Locks
3. 3D Puzzles for the Little Girls
4. Scrapbooking Stickers for the Big Girls
5. Train Whistles for the Little Boys
6. Golf Balls for the Big Boys
7. Sudoku books, Because who has enough? =)
8. Log Book
Once you have found and logged the cache feel free to do one of two things:
1. Highlight your 4 favorite local caches by placing the keys yourself in caches between Denver and Fort Collins , or
2. Leave them at the cache and I will put them in 4 local caches. Let me know via email so I can pick up the keys.
I hope you enjoy this cache,
Lbh qba'g arrq gb zbir gur ynetr ebpx va sebag bs gur pnpur
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum