Omro Fitness Trail: Bus station #10
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Welcome to the Omro Fitness Trail!
At the request of Paul Williams, Omro Middle School Principal and with permission from the school board, I have placed this cache on the Omro Fitness Trail to add another fun and healthy thing to do on your journey down the path
With a grant, a large number of generous donations, and a lot of volunteer effort a 2.2 mile trail was created that circles the 3 schools on the property. Along with geocaching and walking, there are 20 fitness stations installed with a wide variety of exercises to perform. Large signs describe and show how to do each exercise properly.
Click on the Fitness Trail link on the left side of this page for more info: Omro School District
Some notes about the fitness trail hides:
Bring the whole family down and enjoy the trail!
- Please do not cache during the following times: M-F 7am to 4pm, September 1 through the 2nd Friday in June.
- All caches are placed by request and with permission to be on school grounds.
- All of the hides are in area's that require very little if any bushwhacking, please tread lightly to keep the are open up to cacher visits.
- Please replace all hides as good or better than you found them without moving them from their location.
- If there is a problem with them, please leave a note here.
You are looking for: A pill bottle with log only. Might be enough room for some small (ie: dice) trade items.
Parking is roadside at N44 2.774 W88 44.139
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 1/27/2017 5:43:38 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (1:43 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum