Skip to Content

<

Zricenina Cimburk

A cache by Misha kulicka & Veruncovi Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 09/14/2007
Difficulty:
2 out of 5
Terrain:
2.5 out of 5

Size: Size: small (small)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:

Pekná procházka na zríceninu hradu. Doporucuji použít parkovište viz. waypoint a po znacené trase se vydat dobýt hrad.


Vznik a úpravy:

Koncem 13. století prisel na Moravu rod pánu z Cimburka a získal tu území kolem Trnávky v blízkosti Moravské Trebové. První moravský clen tohoto rodu Ctibor z Lipnice si vystavel kolem r. 1300 u mestecka Trnávky hrad, který byl nazýván nekdy Cimburk (cimburí-podle rodového erbu) nebo Trnávka podle vsi.

Poloha hradu byla velmi príznivá, protoze se tu stýkaly dve cesty, které strezil. Byl vybudován na kopci vysokém 412 m nad vsí Trnávka, který na S strane spadá príkre do údolí reky Trebuvky, na SZ a JZ strane chránil vlastní hrad 15m siroky príkop, zpevnený navíc predsunutým mohutným valem. Soucasne oddeloval areál vlastního hradu, tvorícího jakýsi ovál o délce 300m a sírce 35m, od predhradí chráneného tremi vezemi. Kolem predhradí vedla totiz jediná prístupová cesta k vlastnímu hradu, která mohla být z vezí dokonale strezena. O mohutnosti hradních opevnení dosud svedcí zachované pres 2,5 m silné zbytky hradebních zdí. Jeste dnes je mozno rozeznat hlavní hradní objekty, zejména hradní palác a zbytky vezí predhradí, zbytky hradeb, brány s príkopy se zasypanou studnou. Z detailu pak gotické okno ve stene paláce a pozdne gotické ostení dverí v JZ palácové prístavbe. V minulých letech bylo ve zríceninách nalezeno i mnozství kachlu s ruznými motivy.

Rád nemeckých rytíru hodlal pred 1. svetovou válkou hrad Cimburk znovu vybudovat. Dal zde provést dukladný stavební a archeologický pruzkum, pri nemz byl mj. nalezen cenný poklad více nez 2500 ks stríbrných minci ze 13. století, který je uložen ve sbírkách NM v Praze.


Dejiny:

V r. 1308 zdedili hrad synové Ctibora z Lipnice Bernart a Ctibor. Krátce nato presel hrad do majetku pánu z Lipé, zatímco Bernart z Cimburka si kolem r. 1320 postavil nový hrad Cimburk (u Korycan). Páni z Lipé drzeli Cimburk jen krátce, protoze panství preslo do rukou Moravských markrabat. Markrabe Jost postoupil v r. 1406 hrad s mesteckem Trnávkou a s dalsím príslusenstvím Markéte ze Sumvaldu, manzelce Dobse z Popovic.

Za husitských válek patril hrad k celním operným bodum husitu. Pred r. 1446 jej Dobes z Popovic prodal Vankovi z Boskovic v jehoz rode zustal do r. 1547. Vankuv syn Oldrich z Boskovic provedl na hrade drobné úpravy a pod hradem zalozil rybník. Pozdeji se stal hrad a panství majetkem Edera ze Stiavnice a príslusníku nekolika dalsích rodu. Na konci 16. století drzeli Cimburk Vezníkové z Vezník, z nichz Magdalena, rozená z Rícan, postoupila zbozí v r. 1629 knízeti Karlu z Lichtenstejna. Od té doby mely Cimburk, Trnávka a Moravská Trebová stejné drzitele. Kdyz se v r. 1645 Svédové zmocnili velké cásti severni Moravy, byla na Cimburk umístena císarská posádka, která se pro celé okolí stala spíse prítezí, jez místo ochrany vydírala. Po presunu posádky do Brna v ríjnu 1645 hrad postupne zacal chátrat, neboz strediskem panství se stala Moravská Trebová. Byl vyuzíván jen prílezitostne (stal se napr. útocistem moravskotrebovských mestanu za moru v r. 1715), od r. 1766 byl jiz uplne opusten a v r. 1776 po úderu blesku vyhorel.


Soucasnost:

V 60. letech minulého století tu bylo vybudováno letní divadlo v prírode. Dnes je zrícenina majetkem státního podniku LCR a byla zarazena do seznamu významných státních památek. zdroj: Wikipedie

Cimburk


Formation & modification:

At the end of 13th century the family of noblemen of Cimburk arrived at Moravia and gain the area about Trnávka near Moravská Trebová. The 1st member of this family, Ctibor from Lipnice, had a castle built here for himself round about 1300. It was called Cimburk (cimburí = crenelation – according to the family blazon) or sometimes Trnávka according to the village name. Castle’s location was very advantegeous because of being built on a high hill (412m) above Trnavka townlet. The castle was protected on the north-west and south-west side by 15-metre wide moat which also parted castle’s ground from settlement round castle protected by 3 towers. The only route leading to the castle might have been easily guarded from these towers. Today we can still see lots of castle’s objects such as castle’s palace and remains of settlement-around-castle’s towers, ramparts, gates with moats and also some inside components such as windows and door reveal. There was found a lot of tiles with various themes during past years.

The Order of German Knights intended to rebuilt Cimburk before WWI. They had an archeological and architecture survey carried out and really valuable treasure was revealed during this period (more than 2500 pieces of silver coins from 13th century).


History:

Sons of Ctibor from Lipnice, Bernart and Ctibor, inherited the castle in 1308. Soon after that the castle became a part of property of noblemen from Lipá whereas Bernart from Cimburk had a new castle Cimburk built (near Rokycany) about 1320. Noblemen from Lipá maintained the castle just for a while because a manor came into Moravian margrave’s possession. Margrave Jost rendered the castle with Trnávka townlet and the other appurtenance to Markéta from Sumvald, wife of Dobeš from Popovice, in 1406.

During Hussite Wars the castle was one of the customs supporting points of Hussites. Before the year 1446 Dobes from Popovice sold the castle and from that day it was a property of Vanek from Boskovice. Vanek’s son Oldrich from Boskovice accomplished some petty arrangements and found a pond. Later the castle and manor came into Edera’s from Štvanice and some others property. Before the great part of Moravia was got under control by Swedish in 1645, the castle was property of some other families and noblemen. From 1766 the castle was totally abandonned and in 1776 after being hit by lightning burned down.

Present:

There was built a summer theatre in nature during 1960’s. Nowadays the ruin is property of state company LCR and was filed into hte evindence of the significant state sights.

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

qbyr ir mqv, 24 xebxh bq uenal / qbja va gur jnyy

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)



 

Find...

929 Logged Visits

Found it 886     Didn't find it 15     Write note 13     Needs Archived 1     Temporarily Disable Listing 3     Enable Listing 3     Publish Listing 1     Needs Maintenance 1     Owner Maintenance 3     Update Coordinates 3     

View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 159 images

**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.

Current Time:
Last Updated:
Rendered From:Unknown
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

Return to the Top of the Page

Reviewer notes

Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.