Welcome to the Grand Re-Opening of the third hotel in the Camelot chain. You will find our premier U.S. Travel Bug Hotel – The Camelot Days Inn – nestled in the private seclusion of a grove. The cache location has changed slightly, but the type has changed from a multi to a single. Parking can be found at: 44º 42.775 N 088º 26.698 W or near the Slab City Bridge. Permission by the owner has been granted, try not to block the driveway during planting and harvesting season.
We highly recommend a good dousing of insect repellent. Found a lot of ticks when cache was placed. Grasses grow taller as the season progresses.
If you don't mind crossing the highway, you may also park at the bottom of Slab City hill, it would be a shorter walk from there, but the highway can be busy on weekends.
There are some standard trading items at this travel bug hotel, so be sure if you are trading you are not taking the trackables. If you have TB's you need to launch, drop off or quickly exchange, this is the place. The same standard trading policies apply to travel bugs that generally apply to trading items. To take a bug, you should leave another in its place to keep the occupancy rate full.
Please read the individual TB's goals before retrieval -- only take those you can help along their way.
ADDITIONAL NOTE TO TRADERS: Make sure that as well as signing the log here, you also click on the travel bug name in the inventory list to record your retrieval and also log it when you drop it off in another cache.
Original guest list:
1. The Traveling Camera Man (visit link)
2. Randwulf's Traveling Canadian Geocoin (visit link)
3. Old Glory (visit link)
4. The Scarab of Camelot (visit link)
5. Gardens of Camelot Bug (visit link)
6. Bank of Camelot Cache Collector (visit link)
7. My Heart Belongs to Guinevere (visit link)
8. "North Shore, New Zealand" Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug (visit link)
9. "Bharuch, India" Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug (visit link)
10. Launched - CBI: That's No Palm (visit link)
If you liked this one, you would have also liked our other TB Hotels: Camelot Hilton or Camelot Regency which are now closed.