A SYMPHONIC STROLL
Continuing our classical music theme - below are the names of symphonies written by famous composers. They also have a number. You will need to find the numbers to work out the clues for the co-ordinates to the micro cache that will lead you down a pretty lane in Brinklow to the final cache.
N52 followed by:
1. For your first two co-ordinates, multiply Franz Schubert’s “Tragic” Symphony by Tchaikovsky’s “Pathetique”.
2. Subtract Josef Haydn’s “The Bear” from his “The Hen” symphony.
3. Add 1 to Felix Mendelssohn’s Italian Symphony
4. Subtract Franz Schubert’s “Great” symphony from Beethoven’s “Choral” Symphony
W001 followed by
5. Robert Schumann’s “Spring” symphony
6. Beethoven’s “Pastoral” symphony plus his “Eroica” symphony
7. Mozart’s “Prague” symphony minus his “Haffner” symphony
8. Tchaikovsky’s symphony that bore the nickname “Polish”
9. Josef Haydn’s “The Clock” symphony is No. 1__1
There is very good parking right next to the micro. You may then either walk or drive to the final cache location where once again there is good parking very close to the cache. This is an all weather cache, you won’t need boots and you could even do it on your way home from work or on your lunch break in a suit.
The first part of this multi is a magnetic container inside which you will find the co ordinates for the final cache which is an airtight box inside a camo bag.