I-39 North Travel Bug Lodge and Convention Center
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cachers and Birds Welcome here... Look out for the snake...
This cache was placed in the hopes that everyone traveling I-39 North would have a place to drop off and pick up travel bugs. Easy and fast Park and grab access from I-39 Noth bound. Plenty of room to pull over for cars and semi trucks. You will also find clean 24 hour rest rooms, vending machaines and play ground equipment for the kids.
Rules for this Cache...
1. Sign the log book and tell me where you are heading.
2. If you take a Travel Bug, please leave a Travel Bug, if you take 2 leave 2, take 3 leave 3 and so on.
3. If you take a GeoCoin, leave a GeoCoin, if you take 2 leave 2, take 3 leave 3 and so on.
4. Go to the web site and log your visit.
5. If you take Travel Bugs or GeoCoins you must go to Trackables and log there movements.
Please take picture and post them to the web site.
Thanks and happy caching!
Big Wheels Rollin Movin On...
Congratulations to Geojorg on the First to Find!
Special Thanks to Four Bears Constuction Company for Building the Cache!!
[I-39 North bound rest area near Paw Paw, Illinois]
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum