A very small black cylinder shaped cache container with room for logbook only (downsized after recent mugglings). Care should be exercised as the cliffs are high and steep in this area. The cache is not close to the cliff edge. A small amount of parking is available at N 50° 50.112 W 001° 16.645.
This is one of a group of caches which can be done as an extended walk or individually.
Hamble Ramble - Lower Swanwick to Warsash
- Lower Swanwick (GC17VMF)
- Horse (GC17VN0)
- Gorse (GC17VMY)
Solent Way - Warsash to Lee-on-the-Solent
- Warsash Ferry (GC17VMW)
- Strawberry Fields Forever (GC21ZFH)
- Warsash Maritime Academy (GC21ZFC)
- Lone Tree (GC1BZ1T)
- Old Wall (GC182RR)
- Hook Park (GC182RY)
- Calshot View (GC18273)
- Solent Breezes (GC17VH7)
- Brownwich Farm (GC17VH1)
- Cliff Top (GC186G3)
- [Walking on Water II (Ship Ahoy) (GCD4DB - owned by Geocam & Paul_and_Judith) is also just along here]
- Cliff Top Cottage (GC1VQY6)
- Titchfield Haven (GCYCND - owned by 6gowild)
- Hill Head Steps (GC1G0TR)
- Salterns Park (GC2459M)
- Nuts (GC2459Y)
This section of the Solent Way is described at this website where there are hints and tips on public transport options.