A small clip-lock box with room for small swaps and TBs - bring your own pen/pencil. A small amount of parking is available at N 50° 50.112 W 001° 16.645.
This is one of a group of caches which can be done as an extended walk or individually.
Hamble Ramble - Lower Swanwick to Warsash
- Lower Swanwick (GC17VMF)
- Horse (GC17VN0)
- Gorse (GC17VMY)
Solent Way - Warsash to Lee-on-the-Solent
- Warsash Ferry (GC17VMW)
- Strawberry Fields Forever (GC21ZFH)
- Warsash Maritime Academy (GC21ZFC)
- Lone Tree (GC1BZ1T)
- Old Wall (GC182RR)
- Hook Park (GC182RY)
- Solent Breezes (GC17VH7)
- Wight View (GC17VH4)
- Brownwich Farm (GC17VH1)
- Cliff Top (GC186G3)
- [Walking on Water II (Ship Ahoy) (GCD4DB - owned by Geocam & Paul_and_Judith) is also just along here]
- Cliff Top Cottage (GC1VQY6)
- Titchfield Haven (GCYCND - owned by 6gowild)
- Hill Head Steps (GC1G0TR)
- Salterns Park (GC2459M)
- Nuts (GC2459Y)
This section of the Solent Way is described at this website where there are hints and tips on public transport options.
Please note that if you are travelling between Solent Breezes and Calshot View in either direction there is a path on the beach or if the tide is high, you can keep to the Solent Way by following the footpath signs inland and around the caravan park.