In California, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a Multi-Virtual cache I put together at Disneyland which incorporates use of a lot of their plaques.
Don't expect the clues your writing down to spell anything, but it will open up the achievement Document which is on this page as a image.
After you open the document please post the secret word with your logged visit to show you actually did the cache.
Remember 1 wrong letter or number and you lose... (not really, just contact me)
- N33° 48.544' W117° 55.135'
Stand here and look due south and write down
the first letter of the state mentioned in big 12' letters.
- N33° 48.591' W117° 55.159'
You'll find a plaque here. Write down the first letter in the inscription
- N33° 48.749' W117° 55.137'
write down the 9th letter in the famous Disney slogan below you
- N33° 48.795' W117° 55.135'
There's a country mentioned on this plaque, write down the first letter of this country
- N33° 48.863' W117° 55.075'
There's a US state mentioned on this plaque, write down the 4th letter of the state
- N33° 48.814' W117° 55.061'
There is a footprint here. write down the last digit of the year discovered.
- N33° 48.726' W117° 55.110'
at this plaque write down the last digit of the year
- N33° 48.724' W117° 55.150'
There is raised letters on this official box,
write down the first letter of the 7 letter word
- N33° 48.718' W117° 55.230'
at this plaque write down the first letter of
the month when it was presented to Disneyland
- N33° 48.692' W117° 55.274'
at this plaque write down the first letter
of the pirate last name mentioned
- N33° 48.726' W117° 55.394'
There is a Mr. that lives here,
look at how he spelled his name,
how many letters are backwards?
If the answer is "0" then thats the wrong Mr.
- N33° 48.676' W117° 55.214'
What's the last number on this truck plate
- N33° 48.744' W117° 55.138'
at this time capsule what is the last digit
in the year they are told they are to open it?
P.S. Sometimes an area you need to go to is fenced off for refubishment, if this happens to you let me know which clue you need and I'll help you out so you can log as a find.
NOTE: password is all lower case
And if you go park hoping to California Adventure I would recommend another Virtual cache by my friends called "Disney California Adventure (DCA) Cache" by Klemmer & TeddyBearMama (GC30B0)
Gurer'f ab arrq sbe qvfznl
Whfg fhzzba hc guvf jbeq~~
- They broke this,,the direct link is belowCopy & paste link into new broswer window to download password protected zip. >>> https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/jerryfryebackup/Documents/disneycertificate.zip
Last Updated: on 5/25/2017 10:41:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time (5:41 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum