Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Liar is such a harsh word isn't it? But "Fabricator, Fabricator" just does not roll off the tongue well so the name will have to stay.
This is a "No Trade, No Find" cache. Read on to find out what this means if you don't know.
This cache is a blatant copy of Snake & Roosters "The Trading Post" cache in San Diego, which was a blatant copy of the "I'll Trade Ya" cache by AZcachemeister in Arizona. The point of the cache is to tell some fun stories in the logs. The cache is located at the numbers but the swag....
For this cache, those "TNLNSL" logs will not be acceptable and will certainly be deleted.
We will start the ball rolling with introducing the "fabricated" swag.
For the FTF there is a $10,000,000 or $15,000,000 Starbucks card (I don't remember which as I bought it a while ago). That might not be enough coffee for some of us.
Also the original cache contained:
- Greg Norman's little boat the "Aussie Rules" (contributed by Greg)
- A 2006 Lamborghini Countach 7000 Prototype
- Long lost first draft original US Constitution
- Bill Clinton's little black book (contributed by Hilary)
- Mr. T's entire collection of gold jewelry (contributed)
- Two round trip tickets to anywhere in the world (if you take these, please tell where you will be going and who you will be taking)
- One year golf instruction from Tiger Woods
- The deed to your own Caribbean Island
- Garmin 60CS GPS, with all the gizmos (we are geocahers after all)
- 10ft tall bronze statue of George Bush (this should go quickly)
Please remember that you must trade something and the trade must be equitable. We have all seen the "Took pot of gold and the rainbow, left gum wrapper" logs.
I wanna see what that statue trades for. Guess it depends if a Republican or Democrat takes it.
As of 3/1/79 the cache contents are:
- The remains of a glacier from Glacier Bay
- Canyon of the Crest Map (Indiana Jones' map to the Ark of the Covenant)
- Bill Clinton's little black book, minus one page(contributed by Hilary)
- Liger Bernard (apparently very hungry)
- 17 day cruise for 2 (I called the cruise line and they said the expiration date on this is waived)
- Deed to the Bellagio Hotel/Casino in Las Vegas
- Garmin 60CS GPS, with all the gizmos
- A robo-clone, which will take on it's owners characteristics
- Zircon encrusted tweezers and a roll of dental floss
- $1,000,000 Jeep prototype equipped with everything an off-roader (or Geocacher) would want
- 5 tier decorated wedding cake complete with pillars & amp; fountains between the layers, minus just one bite
- Hummer with solar panels on the roof.
- Prepaid guide service to climb Mt Everest or Lookout
- Necklace of protection (made by altruistic, starstruck rats)
- The original land patent for the land surrounding Prudhoe Bay
- Gold coin from a pot of gold after an apparent massacre of hostile leprechauns.
- A live ant hill, 3 bee hives, 2 cases of Billy Beer and a bag of stale pretezls
- A $100 bill
- "Wrangler Sport" Command-Trac® four-wheel drive 4.0-liter I6, Quadra-Coil™ suspension,Full hard doors, Rear-mounted spare tire,Available leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Limo and driver
- Jewel encrusted solid platinum elephant
- the Moon
- Book of solves to all the mystery caches of San Diego County
- Remains of "Missing Link" man, dressed in drag.
- Invisible ray gun.....
This cache is quite large, so you should have No Problem finding it...It out in the open for you to see...
Gur Anzr fnlf vg nyy....
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:33:56 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:33 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum