THE CACHE IS NOT AT THE LISTED COORDINATES!
It can be found at Nxx xx.xxx Wxx xx.xxx
There are many questions that fellow cachers have asked us, but this question pops up the most, “How do you solve all of those puzzles?”
Well, this cache is designed for the purpose of assisting you in finding, but more importantly for solving puzzle caches. There is no secret handshake! No super secret club membership!
If you are looking to be more successful, just follow these eight helpful (or not so helpful) tidbits of information, and you will fit right in.
- Normally, the title of the cache plays a huge role in the process of solving the puzzle. There may be some encrypted language or acronyms…if you see FIVE, it may not mean the number, but stand for…Florida Institute of Video Education?!? (it exists…Google it!!)
- Don’t try to force it. Just relax and the answer may just appear. There was this time I sat down, ate a good meal, and the solution just popped in my head. IT HAPPENS!!
- There are no sweeter seven letters than S-U-C-C-E-S-S!! If you have never seen them on Geochecker before the letters will be green, as in GO get it!!
- Give it time…I have heard rumors of puzzles taking up as long as five straight hours (or more) until the solution was found. I believe our record comes in at around seven hours (total time)…it can be an addiction!!
- Not everything on the puzzle cache page means something. They may write words, or post pictures, or anything! It can be done with the sole purpose of throwing you off. This puzzle doesn’t have any of that…well may be just a little.
- Realize what you need…if you are coming up with coordinites that put you in Florida, it may be wrong?!? Most Green Bay caches start out with the coordinates, north _ _
- The purpose of the puzzle is for the creator’s enjoyment. They get a kick out of knowing that someone is trying to decipher their clever ideas!
- Have fun with puzzles, and if you solve/find a puzzle cache. Celebrate like you won the Super Bowl!!
I hope this helps...puzzles can be your friend!
Check your answers!.
Winter Friendly: The winter friendly attribute indicates "above ground" not that it is an easy winter weather find.