In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is one of two caches that we have placed in Kohler-Andrae State Park. This one is intended as a family cache and should be fairly easy and fun to get to.
If you park at the Sanderling Nature Center it will be an easy walk along the beach or the cordwalk to the area where the cache lies. See if you can find it without using the clue. Please, please, please replace the cache container exactly the way you find it. Rem the Dog says to tell everyone that four-leggers are welcome at this beach and on the trail, but bring a leash. Happy Hunting! The original contents af the container were: - A globe pencil sharpener - A diary (this is not the log book!) - A twelve color pen (there are other pens. Take this one if you like it) - A sheet of laser stickers - A deck of playing cards - A box of Tic-Tacs. Rem the dog left a rawhide bone and a doggie toy for his canine compatriots.
Fbzrguvat vf perrcvat nebhaq gur pnpur.
- Beach NorthThis is a view of the beach to the North of Sanderling Nature Center.
- Giant CliffsThere are GIANT towering cliffs of sand at the beach!
- Giant DogOk, I lied...
- Beach SouthThis is a view of the beach to the South of Sanderling Nature Center.
- The back wayYou can also walk the dunes to get to the cache site.
- Dunes and BeachHope you have time to hang around after the hunt and enjoy a lazy day at the park :)
- Rest StopThere's lots of great places to take a break, on the way to the cache.
- A brand new day...It's worth getting an early start.
Last Updated: on 07/17/2016 10:25:10 Pacific Daylight Time (17:25 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum