This is a Photo Cache!
You are looking for a large plastic container. It's filled with bling for the kids, has room for travel bugs, and is equipped with a digital camera. This cache is accessible by wheelchair, but not retrievable by wheelchair.
Because of overhead obstructions, this cache can be a challenge at Ground zero, so take your readings and make your move!
The cache is very well hidden now, AND the muggle factor is considerable as there is considerable expose at GZ. Stealth and discretion are crucial to keep this cache hidden. Please replace where you found it.
Lights, Camera, GeoCache!
This cache has a digital camera, for you to take photos of yourself and your group! There are simple directions with the camera, just cache and snap. You'll be famous.
Please don't take the camera.
We will upload the photos every week and add to the website.
Travel Bug Hotel!
Travel bugs are welcome and encouraged! There's plenty of room to drop off and pick up Travel bugs here. Is there a bug that is bugging you?
Our First Cache!
After a couple of months of caching, it's time to start placing some caches. We wanted to place caches that are:
- Winter Friendly - it is Minnesota after all!
- NOT Micros!
- Kid Friendly and TB Friendly!
- Well hidden and muggle safe
Come find us, bring the kids and see yourself as a cacher on GeoCaching.com!
- By Foot: The cache is near the pedestrian bridge that crosses the tracks to Van Cleve Park.
- By Bike: Take 8th Street SE, it's a designated bike route!
- By Bus: The #3 bus from downtown Minneapolis or Saint Paul drops you off just a block from the cache and runs every day including weekends.
- By Car: There is street parking on all the streets around the cache, so you should be able to find a place to park.
NOTE: This cache is NOT on railroad property, DO NOT cross the fence into the railroad tracks.