Welcome to our next night cache.
GT Guincho Night Cache
and GT Night Walk
we had one more idea.
So, this is an easy one again if your do following steps:
- Park your cache mobile at given coordinates.
- Go to start coordinates (N 38°45.696, W 009°24.423)
- Use a flashlight up to the hill (right hand of this way).
Please do not touch the intermediate station.
There is no further hint!!
The final container is not there!
- Read the answer - numbers of light flashes of red, yellow and white signals.
- Make your calculations.
- Go on a save way to the final. In order to avoid some fall downs like written herethe save way is marked with some fire needles.
For the final you need A, B, C, D, E and F in following format:
N 38° 45.ABC W 009° 24.DEF
Here the necessary calculations:
A = # yellow + 2
B = # red + 2
C = # yellow - 2
D = # red - 2
E = # red - 1
F = # white
After one flashing cycle the equipment needs a little break of about 30 seconds.
It’s not broken.
Have fun and happy hunting.
For questions please ask us, we will be glad to help you.
We want you to have fun at night even when it´s possible to find the cache during daylight.
The “response” will only come after sunset.
Golden-Team & ksbender