Welcome to GeoRendezvous 2008
Please sign up at the Official Georendezvous site
So that we know how many people are in your group. You will get one meal ticket per person. Official registration will close on 8/22/08
If you would like to volunteer please contact us through the profile.
Fort Buenaventura is located in Ogden Utah.
Located on an 84-acre river tract of land near the Weber River, the fort symbolizes a period of western history that was the transition from nomadic ways of the Indian tribes and trappers to the first permanent settlers in the Great Basin. Facilities at the fort include picnic areas, a canoeing pond, the replica fort including three cabins and restrooms.
- If you would like to sell your items you must contact the event organizers.
- Type: Event
- Where: Ogden Utah
- Event Check-in 10:00 - 2:00 PM
- Access to the Event: 9/5 1:00 pm to 9/7 12:00 pm. UPDATE - So its easier to understand. The time post is not for the official event only access to the park without paying a fee. Official attendie find is 10am 9/6 - 5pm 9/6
- 16 Campsites: No more campsites. $20 fee if you fail to use the campsite per night.
- Help: Lets make this the first Mega in the Rocky Mountain area so please sign up.
- Who's looking: someone might be.
- Hidden: Nope
- Friday Night Drinks and snacks at Union Station: 9/5 5:30 pm - Until game ends .50 per drink and .50 per snack.
- Friday Poker: By DamnMenace and The Moop Along: 9/5 7:30 pm - Until winner
- Pioneer Ice Breaker Game
- Pioneer Event caches available all day
- Kayaking Available All Day (see park office)
- Scheduled Events
10:00 am - Kid's Explorer Table opens
12:00 pm - Lunch at Picnic Bowery (For those who have signed up by 8/22/08 at the official site. $3.50 per person after.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Silent Auction
2:00 pm - Group photo at the Lake
5:00 pm - Event Ends
5:30 pm - Dutch Oven Event begins if it get published.
- Pin Trading: 9/6 1:00 pm---> (Each Person attending will receive 3 Free Pins for Trading)
- Geocoin Trading: 9/6 2:00 pm -> Bring your traders!!!
Thanks for coming to this event. While here in Ogden visit some other caches