The Jewish Community Cemetery is owned by the local Jewish
congregation, Congregation Agudas Israel, it was established around
1911. The cemetery is five acres and apparently is located on a
part of the Battleford Historic Trail. A small structure was built
on the property when the cemetery was created which, for a time,
was used for worship. The original entrance was through wooden
gates attached to cement arches. The cemetery is surrounded by a
chain link fence and is not accessible to the general public.
Please respect that and stay on public land.
The cache is located along the side of the road. It is a small
round cammoed lock & lock.