The Jewish Community Cemetery is owned by the local Jewish congregation, Congregation Agudas Israel, it was established around 1911. The cemetery is five acres and apparently is located on a part of the Battleford Historic Trail. A small structure was built on the property when the cemetery was created which, for a time, was used for worship. The original entrance was through wooden gates attached to cement arches. The cemetery is surrounded by a chain link fence and is not accessible to the general public. Please respect that and stay on public land.
The cache is located along the side of the road. It is a small round cammoed lock & lock.