A small cylinder shaped container in a green "camo" sleeve with room for very small swaps and TBs only. Bring your own pen/pencil. Parking at N 50° 51.230 W 001° 18.380. Level gravel paths suitable for off-road buggies and bicycles. Can be busy so stealth may be required retrieving the cache.
This is one of a group of caches which can be done as an extended walk or individually.
Hamble Ramble - Lower Swanwick to Warsash
- Lower Swanwick (GC17VMF)
- Horse (GC17VN0)
- Gorse (GC17VMY)
Solent Way - Warsash to Lee-on-the-Solent
- Warsash Ferry (GC17VMW)
- Strawberry Fields Forever (GC21ZFH)
- Warsash Maritime Academy (GC21ZFC)
- Old Wall (GC182RR)
- Hook Park (GC182RY)
- Calshot View (GC18273)
- Solent Breezes (GC17VH7)
- Wight View (GC17VH4)
- Brownwich Farm (GC17VH1)
- Cliff Top (GC186G3)
- [Walking on Water II (Ship Ahoy) (GCD4DB - owned by Geocam & Paul_and_Judith) is also just along here]
- Cliff Top Cottage (GC1VQY6)
- Titchfield Haven (GCYCND - owned by 6gowild)
- Hill Head Steps (GC1G0TR)
- Salterns Park (GC2459M)
- Nuts (GC2459Y)
This section of the Solent Way is described at this website where there are hints and tips on public transport options.