The KB Challenge: Crayola Style -- A Social Event
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Help mucluck celebrate her 1,000th find!
Photo credit: jREST
Where: Cleary Lake Regional Park
When: August 9th, 2008
Who: Geocachers, family, friends are welcome to come for a day of geocaching fun!
What does Cleary Lake Regional Park have to offer?
- Miles of Trails
- Picnic Shelter
- Barbecue Grills
- Swimming beach
- Boat Launch (non-motorized)($5 fee)
- 9 hole golf course
- 9:00 am: Early arrival and setup.
- 11:00 am: Check-in station opens.
Logging requirement: You must color a page in the Event logbook.
Basic colors are provided. Bring your own exotic.
- 1:00 pm: Potluck lunch:
- a whole buncha people brought a whole buncha stuff
- 2:00 pm: Geocaching and Socializing.
- 4:30 pm: Door Prize Drawing (Must be present)
- 5:00 pm: THANKS!
General Event Info:
- We welcome everyone to join us for as long as you like.
- Bring a dish to share: dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever.
- Bring your own drinks, plates, cups and utensils.
- Come prepared for "changing" weather.
- Admission and parking is FREE!
If you are planning on coming, log a "will attend" on this page with how many will be coming and put this cache on your watch list so you will be informed of all the updates.
SEE YOU THERE!!
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum