This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
-TwoCs- Meet & Greet with Brunch, Puzzles and CGPT
Saturday, October 11, 2008
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Saturday, October 11th - 9:00 a.m. - noonish
Come join us for brunch, solving puzzles and a meet & greet with fellow geocachers!
A Bit of Billiards
700 Ken Pratt Blvd.
Non-Poker-Playing Cachers Are Welcome and Encouraged To Attend!
The event venue offers breakfast and lunch items as well as drinks for the kids and adults. Everyone is on their own for ordering their own food and beverage items.
Activities availabe during the event will include:
Because tables need to be set up and dealers need to be hired to deal the tables, in your "will attend log" please let us know how many in your caching team plan on playing poker. You must be 21 years of age or older to play poker. Under 21 may attend the event, but may not player poker.
- Great food and drink
- Hanging out and chatting it up with fellow Geocachers
- Geocoin/Travel Bug swapping station
- Billiards tables (supervise children please)
- Arcade with pinball machines
- Prize giveaways throughout the morning
- First crack at 12 new -TwoCs- puzzle caches!
- No-Limit Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament (no-cost to play). To read up on the basic rules of Texas Hold'em, you may click here. At 9:00 am sharp, we will have an introduction class on the game, so come early if you want to learn how it's done.
I'm uploading a map of parking and the building layout. Wanted to let everyone know that we play poker on the non-billiards side of the establishment. If you come in on the billiards side, just make your way through the establishment over to the poker side.
Here is their breakfast menu and here is their lunch menu.
Please note that EVERYONE is welcome to play poker, please be there at 9:00 am for a course on how to play.
Cacher standings are available here. Only those who have RSVP'd are displayed. FTFs placed by not attending caches have been given to attending cachers. Refresh your broswers page to be sure to get the most recent stat link.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum