[excerpt from wikipedia]
The originally-Roman Catholic structure was known as the Church of Saint Mary,
replacing an older building used for the same purpose.
Construction on it began during the late 14th century, at an unknown date — analysis of
related evidence has led several researchers to conclude that work began between 1383 and 1385.
It is known that, in its first stages, the building was serviced by a priest
named Thomas (died 1410), whose grave is located in the choir area.
Work on the fortifications in the surrounding area probably began at the same time
as work on the church, leading in time to the completion of Brasov's third citadel.
More information can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biserica_Neagra
Please make sure it's not visible when placing it back !
The cache is a magnetic NANO.