A screw top beaker containing a log book with space for small swaps and trackables. Please bring your own pen/pencil. Parking is available at N50 49.083 W001 14.451 or you can cache and dash if you prefer. Take care at the top of the steps as it exits almost straight onto a narrow road.
This is one of a group of caches which can be done as an extended walk or individually.
Hamble Ramble - Lower Swanwick to Warsash
- Lower Swanwick (GC17VMF)
- Horse (GC17VN0)
- Gorse (GC17VMY)
Solent Way - Warsash to Lee-on-the-Solent
- Warsash Ferry (GC17VMW)
- Strawberry Fields Forever (GC21ZFH)
- Warsash Maritime Academy (GC21ZFC)
- Lone Tree (GC1BZ1T)
- Old Wall (GC182RR)
- Hook Park (GC182RY)
- Calshot View (GC18273)
- Solent Breezes (GC17VH7)
- Wight View (GC17VH4)
- Brownwich Farm (GC17VH1)
- Cliff Top (GC186G3)
- [Walking on Water II (Ship Ahoy) (GCD4DB - owned by Geocam & Paul_and_Judith) is also just along here]
- Cliff Top Cottage (GC1VQY6)
- Titchfield Haven (GCYCND - owned by 6gowild)
- Salterns Park (GC2459M)
- Nuts (GC2459Y)
This section of the Solent Way is described at this website where there are hints and tips on public transport options.