Ever had a busy caching day? Ever had a busy well-rounded caching day? Here's your chance to tell us about it!
In order to log a find, you must solve the simple puzzle *AND* fulfill the challenge of having
|Found Six Different Cache Types in One Day
Tell us about your One Busy Day any way you see fit, such as posting a relevant screen shot, creating a public bookmark list, or simply listing the caches in your log.
GCWZYK - Jr Giant-Oxymoron? - Traditional Cache
GCNZEZ - Houseboat Hangout - Multi-cache
GCE125 - CalTrain - San Francisco - Virtual Cache
GCGH5J - Columba - Letterbox Hybrid
GCRJF7 - Just Add Numbers - Unknown (Mystery) Cache
GCG504 - Fort Funston Webcam - Webcam Cache
(Updated March 1, 2013)
Question: What date did shell1fish first qualify for this challenge?
Answer: mm/dd/yyyy = AB/CD/EFGH
The cache is located at
N 34° GH. (D-2) (B+1) (H-4)
W 118° CA. (F+1) (E) (C+1)
You can check your answer at Geochecker.com.
After your Busy Day, come and relax on the short hike to the cache in the Lower Arroyo Park. The closest parking is at the Pasadena Roving Archers Range and Casting Club (N 34 08.425, W 118 10.038) off of Arroyo Blvd, and it's 700 feet to the cache one way on level ground. The cache is on the west side of the main water channel, and no bushwhacking is required. A well-maintained dirt path will get you within 40 feet of the final location (again, NOT at the posted coordinates). You are looking for an ammo can.
The Rules and Regulations
- This Unknown (Mystery) cache does NOT count toward the six Cache Types needed for the Challenge.
- There are no date restrictions for this Challenge. Previous days DO count, so your one busy day can be from anytime during your caching adventures.
- Your busy day CAN be anywhere in the world.
- All cache types past, present, and future ARE allowed for this Challenge: Traditional, Multi-cache, Virtual, Letterbox Hybrid, Unknown (Mystery), Webcam, Wherigo, Earthcache, Event, CITO, Mega-Event, Project APE, Maze Adventure Exhibit, Locationless (Reverse), Lost and Found Event, Groundspeak Headquarters, Groundspeak Block Party...
- Bonus points for finding a benchmark on the same day, but benchmarks do NOT count toward your six.
- If you haven't yet qualified, feel free to visit the cache, pick up or drop off trackables, and post a note, but in order to log a find, you must visit the cache and sign the log AFTER you have fulfilled the requirements.
This Challenge is open to everyone. Feel free to contact me to make wheelchair accessible arrangements.
Special thanks to PJPeters for inspiration
and permission to use this idea.