This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
Preindustrial Light & Magic [NC] [Laser]
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a night laser mystery cache in the beautiful Neckar valley. A nightly adventure and a beautiful location with scenic views await you.
Attention: At the indicated location there is no cache. Solve part I of the riddle before you leave home!
In order to find the cache you need:
- A standard-size Geodreieck. A Geodreieck is an object every German pupil owns. It combines a set square and a protractor into one single tool. This can be bought for a few cents at any German stationery shop. Standard-size means that the hypotenuse length is approximately 16 cm.
- A laser pointer. I used a 5 mW green one.
- Any GPS device.
- A flashlight (no need for an especially strong one).
- A pencil.
- A print-out of the treasure map below.
- Chalk might be useful (but, if you use it, make sure to properly remove the marks before you leave).
The terrain rating is accurate! It is unnecessary to do anything dangerous at any time!
Hints for the riddle: I don't provide hints here, but feel free to contact me; you can usually expect a quick response. Ask as detailedly as possible, that is, tell me how explicit a hint you want, what theories you have already formed, etc. This way I will be able to give you hints that will on the one hand be helpful and on the other hand not spoil the fun for you.
Hint for the final: Ernpu sbejneq, qbja naq gb gur evtug.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum