Maine’s Alphanumeric Cache Challenge
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Can you find 36 Maine caches beginning with the letters A-Z and the digits 0-9?
The Challenge – You must successfully log a find on a Maine cache that begins with each of the 36 alphanumeric characters, i.e., A-Z and 0-9. Only the first character of the cache name is used, as follows:
Cache -- FALLEN WALL CACHE can be used for “F”
Cache -- The Fifty States Colorado can be used for “T”
Cache -- 2nd Place Street can be used for “2”
The following examples can not be counted
Cache -- "Chillin' with the Troll King" is not a valid cache
Cache -- $#!+poke is not a valid cache
Note that you may NOT use caches you own (even if you found them some time ago and have since adopted them) and that all caches must still be active at the time you log your find in order to count towards the requirements of this cache. Since cache names can sometimes change, be sure that the names still fit the requirement you are trying to fulfill as of the date you log your find.
The Documentation your successful completion of the challenge, you will need to create an ordered list of the 36 caches found in your log entry using the following format:
* 0 - Cache Name - GC_____ - Date Found
* 1 - Cache Name - GC_____ - Date Found
(all to way to the end)
* Y - Cache Name - GC_____ - Date Found
* Z - Cache Name - GC_____ - Date Found
The Rules -- This one is meant to be for the fun of it, so I’m not making a whole lot of rules. But, there are a few;
1. You may not count any cache that you have hidden or have ever owned.
2. There is no time frame for the cache finds, so if you like, all of your current finds count toward completing the challenge. This means that you may already have the challenge completed without even trying. But, you can always impose your own start date and start from scratch. I will leave that up to you, do whatever makes you happy. Remember that this is for the fun of it.
The physical cache is located at the posted coordinates. Don't forget to sign the log.
Guvf pnpur fubhyq or jvagre sevraqyl qhr gb vgf ybpngvba, haqre ebpx.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum