In order to log this cache as a find, you must first find and log a cache that was hidden by a cacher whose official cache name begins with each of the 36 alphanumeric characters. The characters are A through Z and 0 through 9. Only the first character of the cacher’s name counts, examples are as follows:
• mucluck – counts for the letter m
• *mom* – does not count, as star is the first character. Sorry *mom*
• 3T's&aG – counts for the number 3
• Flat Earth – does not count because it is not the cache owner's real cacher name! Instead it would count as a M for Millah.
To document your progress and your completion of the challenge, you must create a bookmark list that includes each of the qualifying caches, along with this cache. Make the bookmark list public, so that it appears on this cache page.
• This may look easy but it's not as easy as your ABC's and 123's!
• You may not count any cache that you have hidden or have ever owned.
• There is no time frame for the cache finds, all of your current finds count toward completing the challenge.
• All types of caches qualify if the cache hider's name qualifies.
• The official owner of the cache is the only acceptable name that can be claimed. This is the cacher whose profile page is opened when the cache owners name is clicked on the cache page. Group names, associations or Event committees do not count unless they are an official registered GC.com account.
• All qualifying cacher names must have been activated prior to the publication of this cache (25-Feb-2009). This will be confirmed from the cachers “Member Since” date on their profile page. This rule may be relaxed upon proof that a sock puppet account was not created to meet a specific character requirement.
• You must have found and signed the log in this cache.
• You must have fun while completing the challenge. No fun = No smiley.
Good luck you'll need it!