Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Survivor - No Survivor - White Church
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
SURVIVOR / NO SURVIVOR – The Cache Series, designed by Nair a Seac, which reflects one of our favorite TV shows. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WATCH THE SHOW TO DO THE CACHE. You don’t even have to LIKE the show. Only the Final Cache is a puzzle, so if you are not into puzzle caches, you can just do the first 10 as single caches. The individual caches are all Difficulty and Terrain 1. The difficulty will come if you attempt the Final.
Rules of SURVIVOR / NO SURVIVOR – The Cache Series
Caches are only available Dawn to Dusk
NO Bushwacking Please
NO Moving of Rocks is Needed
1) To find the Final Cache, you will have to answer questions. Each cache has a name. You will need to keep careful track of the cache name, and the question inside the cache, along with your answer.
2) You MUST find each of the individual caches, and sign each log. When you find the individual caches, you will be given a question about the TV series “Survivor.”
3) You do NOT need to do the individual caches in any particular order.
4) When you have found all of the individual caches, and answered all of the questions, you will need to find Stage 1 of the Final Cache.
5) In Stage 1, you will be given an encrypted message. When decrypted properly it will give you a simple string of clues to give you the final cache coordinates.
6) Find the final cache, and maybe some booty, and sign the log. The final cache container is large enough to hold some travelers, coins and swag.
7) ENJOY the series, and let us know what your think!!
***** Congratulations UFF298 for FTF!!! *****
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:39:03 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:39 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum