Thank you. Your response has been recorded.
Your feedback helps us keep the game fun for you and other geocachers. Your feedback is only visible to Geocaching.com admins.
Please enter all ratings before submitting.
BC Geocaching Association: Time to archive hope everyone had a good time
Size:  (not chosen)
The batteries are in your new GPSr... now what ?
Why not try Geocaching?
Geocaching 101 is an event held as a chance for new or potential Geocachers to get together with experienced cachers to ask for advice, guidance and lots of great tips !
If you're brand new to geocaching, it's an excellent oppurtunity to meet other geocachers who may have a bit more experience under their belt.
What to expect...
- Drop on in to meet up with friendly, local, experienced geocachers that can answer all your questions about how to set up and use your new GPS, how to enter coordinates, and how to find geocaches.
- Check out the displays of different kinds of geocache containers : regular, micros and maybe even some sneaky ones!
- Learn how travel bugs and geocoins work and how to track them.
- Hunt for some easy to find geocaches hidden around the event location for you to practice on.
- Enjoy a beverage and make new friends!
- There will be information and applications for membership in the British Columbia Geocaching Association.
- Everyone is welcome!
Experienced cachers - come find some hints to that nasty mystery cache that is eluding you, chat with friends or find out who the heck is behind that strange caching name you see in the logs.
... heck, you get a smiley just for attending.
Kids and families are welcome!
(No hints available.)
No attributes available
Advertising with Us
There are no Trackables in this cache.
View past Trackables
What are Trackable Items?
7 1 8 14 1
**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.
Current Time: 10/20/2018 6:18:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time (1:18 AM GMT)Last Updated: 11/15/2017 3:39:03 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:39 PM GMT)Rendered From:UnknownCoordinates are in the WGS84 datum
Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.