Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The Lutheran Church of Iecava was established following the order of 1567 by the Duke of Courland Gotthard Kettler on the foundation or restoration of churches within the Duchy. The first church was presumably made of wood and was built not later than in 1576. During the visitation in 1633 the church was already dilapidated; the construction of a new church was commenced in 1641 and continued up to 1659.
The church suffered damage during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. In soviet time the church was often ravaged and in August 1972 was malevolently burnt down. The restoration of the church began in 1990 and until November 2000 the facades of the church were restored. The inside of the church is halfway cleansed of debris and reinstate, but there are lots of works to do there.
Cache is located near Iecavas Lutheran Church. It is micro size and it contains a logbook and pencil. To get the cache you have to be quite tall. It is recommended to visit it at night time.
Baznicas ekai Iecava vienmer bijis gruts liktenis, un, ja to nepostija kari un ugunsgreki, tad postam paklava cilveku vienaldziba vai launums. Ka daudzas citas vietas, ari šeit baznicas aizsakums bija Kurzemes hercoga Gotharda rikojums 70 baznicu atjaunošanu vai dibinašanu hercogiste .Pirma baznica, domajams, bijusi no koka un celta ne velak par 1576. gadu, jo šads datejums atrodams uz vecaka zvana, bet macitajs Iecava pirmoreiz pieminets 1578. gada.
1633. gada baznicas eka jau bija pussabrukusi bet cetrus gadus velak apkartejie muižnieki un hercogs vaca buvmaterialus jaunas baznicas celšanai .Tas buvi iesaka tikai 1641. gada. Šo celtni ko Iecava redzam joprojam.
Slepnis atrodas pie Iecavas Luteranu baznicas , tas ir mikro izmera, satur logbuku un zimuli .Ieteicams šo punktu apmeklet diennakts tumšaja laika.
Gnyy svther pna or na nqinagntr. Zntargvp
Tneš nhthzf ve cevrxšebpvon. zntargvfxf